Replacing your LMCC documents
Please note that all replacement documents are issued as "duplicate" documents.
For information on replacement documents due to a name change, visit changing the name on your LMCC documents.
- A written request providing:
- your full name
- current contact information (address, phone number, email)
- date of birth
- LMCC Number (or MCC Candidate Code, if available)
- signature (not required if the request is sent through your MCC-Online account)
- Return the original documents (Testamur and/or Certificate of Registration) to the MCC.
NOTE: If you do not have your original document(s), you must provide a statutory declaration (i.e., affidavit) certified by a lawyer or a notary public stating the reason why replacement(s) are being requested (e.g., document(s) lost, stolen, destroyed, etc.). The declaration must also state that if the original
Certificate of Registration and/or Testamur is/are subsequently located, either the original(s) or the replacement(s) will be returned to the MCC office.
- Payment of the applicable fees by
Visa or MasterCard and submission of the Service Request form.