Tuition tax credit receipt
The tuition tax credit applies only to:
- All Medical Council of Canada (MCC) examinations
- The National Assessment Collaboration (NAC) examination
- Ancillary fees related to examinations (see table below)
The full examination fee and up to only $250 of ancillary fees will appear on the tuition tax credit receipt.
- If you have questions regarding the tuition tax credit, please contact the Canada Revenue Agency directly.
- If you have questions regarding your receipt, please contact the MCC Service desk directly.
Eligible ancillary fees, up to a maximum total of $250, include:
|MCCEE||MCCQE Part I||MCCQE Part II||NAC Examination|
|Change fee||Change fee||Change fee||Change fee|
|Eligibility extension fee||Late fee 1||Late fee 1|
|Late fee 2||Late fee 2|
|Rescore fee||Score recheck fee||Score recheck fee||Score recheck fee|
|Scheduling fee||Scheduling fee||Scheduling fee|
The tuition tax credit receipt is made available for printing by the end of February of the year following the year in which the examination was taken.
You will be able to access the tax receipt from the “Documents” section of your physiciansapply.ca account. Once the tax receipt is in your account, you will be notified that it is available for you to print. A paper copy of the tuition tax credit receipt will not be made available by the MCC.